Tips on travel to France
2024 Anzac day tours have been released and included the VB Dawn Service
2024 Anzac Day tours have been released Read more.
The stunning stays of northern France
North of Paris and stretching toward the Belgian border and English Channel, you’ll find France’s newest region: Hauts-de-France. Encompassing incredible historic sights even pre-dating Roman times, plus important spots on the World War I and II Remembrance Trail, as well as fascinating cultural wonders and spectacular architecture, this is a... Read more.
10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
#8 Beuvron-en-auge A former stronghold of the Harcourt family, this village in the heart of the Pays d’Auge country on Normandy's famous Cider Route is picture postcard perfect, with fine examples of half-timbered, market and country houses in the village and surrounding Normandy countryside. Read more.
- → Be Your Own Captain & Explore France
- → 2024 Anzac day tours have been released and included the VB Dawn Service
- → 2024 Hotel barging in France
- → The stunning stays of northern France
- → 2020 ANZAC Day Tour posponed to 2021
- → What to pack for France
- → 10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
- → A Trip in the Loire valley
- → So where to shop in Paris?
- → Hotel Barges and Biking
- → RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
- → What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
- → Canal Du Midi
- → Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
- → Paris multitude market options
- → Christmas in France
- → Travel is the key to happiness
- → What is a Luxury Barge Cruise?
- → Spotlight on the Burgundy region
- → Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
- → How to save money in Paris
- → Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
- → How to have a successful family holiday!
- → Booking it yourself, it is worth the risk?
- → Article on booking on-line
- → The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
- → Visit Monaco like a star and the locals
- → Getting around Paris
- → What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
- → As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
- → What is a car leasing?
- → Tips on traveling by car in France
- → Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
- → Paris Apartment versus Hotel Room