Tips on travel to France
The stunning stays of northern France
North of Paris and stretching toward the Belgian border and English Channel, you’ll find France’s newest region: Hauts-de-France. Encompassing incredible historic sights even pre-dating Roman times, plus important spots on the World War I and II Remembrance Trail, as well as fascinating cultural wonders and spectacular architecture, this is a... Read more.
10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
#8 Beuvron-en-auge A former stronghold of the Harcourt family, this village in the heart of the Pays d’Auge country on Normandy's famous Cider Route is picture postcard perfect, with fine examples of half-timbered, market and country houses in the village and surrounding Normandy countryside. Read more.
RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
Why choose a river cruise? For an unforgettable immediate, immersive and intimate travel experience river cruising is hard to beat. River cruises don’t just take you into a country, they let you get under it skin and feel its pulse and see its scenery and sights close up. Read more.
What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
Christian says: - I love organising travels for Australians going to France and Paris in Winter - It is such a contrast of lifestyle and customs news experience. The Food with winter specialties and delcacies, the type clothes to wear, the weather, the indoor living, the decorations in the shops and the multitude of... Read more.
- → The stunning stays of northern France
- → 2020 ANZAC Day Tour posponed to 2021
- → What to pack for France
- → 10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
- → A Trip in the Loire valley
- → So where to shop in Paris?
- → Hotel Barges and Biking
- → RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
- → What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
- → Canal Du Midi
- → Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
- → Paris multitude market options
- → Christmas in France
- → Travel is the key to happiness
- → What is a Luxury Barge Cruise?
- → Spotlight on the Burgundy region
- → Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
- → How to save money in Paris
- → Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
- → How to have a successful family holiday!
- → Booking it yourself, it is worth the risk?
- → Article on booking on-line
- → The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
- → Visit Monaco like a star and the locals
- → Getting around Paris
- → What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
- → As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
- → What is a car leasing?
- → Tips on traveling by car in France
- → Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
- → Paris Apartment versus Hotel Room