- A licensed travel agency with the Queensland Government - Licence number: TAG1800
- A member of the Australian Federation of Travel Agent (AFTA) - Member #16006.
- A member of HELLOWORLD AMERICAN EXPRESS group
- A Member of the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA),
- Accredited as a certified French Travel Specialist by the FRENCH TOURIST BUREAU South East Asia.
- To protect your payment France at leisure is a certified travel agent with ATAS- Accreditation reference #A16006
PARTNERS AND AFFILIATIONS
ATOUT FRANCE is the sole national organisation for the tourism sector funded by the Ministry of Tourism. Get special deals and offers to France and learn everything you want to know about the dynamic French culture. Website: www.france.fr
ALLIANCE FRANCAISE BRISBANE and SUNSHINE COAST is a long-standing leader in French language tuition in Brisbane as well as a mini-hub of French culture. They offer private tuition or small group classes for children and adults of all levels, delivered by qualified French teachers in a fun and friendly environment and state of the art facilities. Websites: http://www.afbrisbane.com/ - https://www.afsunshinecoast.org.au/learn-french/
FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRIES - FACCI's primary objectives are: To promote the development of commercial, industrial, and economical bilateral links between France and Australia. To provide the French-Australian business community with a wide range of events and services. To support French SMBs to export and set up businesses in Australia, and provide similar services for Australian SMBs interested in the French market. Website: www.facci.com.au
THE FRENCH FESTIVAL BRISBANE's committee gathers together a passionate team of French and Australians members. This group of professionals have united to create Brisbane’s signature French Festival. With three hugely successful festivals under their belt, this dedicated team are now planning to bring even more of the French experience to you in 2019. Website: www.lefestival.com.au