French Chateau stays
With over 280 boutique French Chateaux Hotels and mansion style properties we have France covered for you to stay in a chateau at an affordable price.
French Chateau stays are no longer reserved for privileged travellers. France at Leisure can offer you a choice of many properties in all regions for less than $200 per night to 5* Luxury Chateaux.
Just send us the dates required, the region and the room type you are looking for and we will send you the availability.
Here are a few examples
Hôtel Le Grand Monarque*** - Azay le Rideau
25 Rooms - Restaurant Former 18th-century coaching inn of which the 'Directoire' building is bordered by century-old trees. The spacious rooms still feature their exposed beams and stone walls. The Bistrot du Grand Monarque serves dishes using local produce. Hotel located in the heart of the city, 150 meters from the Castle of Azay le Rideau. 20km from the historical city of Chinon and 10km from Villandry castle.
Château de l’Aubrière***La Membrolle-Sur-Choisille
7 Rooms + 5 Suites – Table d’hôtes This Touraine castle was built in the elegant Napoleon III style.It overlooks the Choisille Valley. High ceilings, oak parquet floor, walls adorned by tapestries make the splendidly decoration of the rooms and suites. They all offer a view on the large English-style park with its rare essences. In the summertime, you will enjoy the terrace or the heated swimming pool. The evening, have a "surprise" candlelit dinner.6km from the “Vieux Tours”, close to the famous Castles.
Château de Jallanges**** - Vouvray
5 Rooms + 2 Suites – Table d’hôtes Authentic Historic Monument in the heart of the Loire Valley, built-in 1465 by Louis XI, it overlooks a formal garden and a chapel, both listed. The stylish and refined rooms offer a view on the Renaissance Park with tercentenary cedars. The heated outdoor pool completes the overall pleasure. The table d'hôtes combines local products with contemporary tastes. The Jallanges Castle can be visited. 25km from the Chenonceau Castle.
Château de La Bourdaisière*** Montlouis-sur-Loire
22 Rooms + 4 Suites - Restaurant Château-Hotel located in 55 hectares of beautiful enclosed estate grounds where lots of activities are organised. It has undergone an exemplary, ecologically sound refurbishment. The Bar à Tomates® invites guests to savour dishes made from the ingredients picked that same day. Perfect for groups, seminaries or weddings.25km from Chenonceau and its castle, and close to Vouvray cellars and vineyard.
Château de Pray**** Amboise Chargé
17 Rooms + 2 Suites – One-Star Michelin Gastronomic Restaurant This magnificent castle, built in the 13th century and rebuilt in the 16th, is tucked away a 5-acre park. A place with a certain bygone charm: bedrooms with four-poster beds, looped curtains, 16th and 18th-century furniture, and bathrooms decorated with marble and wood.Swimming pool and vast terrace. Warm and intimate restaurant.5km from Amboise, his castle and TGV train station.Helicopter flight, massage, wine tasting.
Château du Breuil**** Cheverny 39 Rooms + 7 Suites - Restaurant - This château benefits from the tranquillity of a 45-hectare park. Go past the main courtyard and the 19th-century chapel featuring magnificent stained-glass windows and step into this hotel embodying the “art de vivre”. Leisure: vast terrace, swimming pool, golf, air balloon. The Castles of Cheverny, Chambord and Chenonceau are all accessible by bike using specially adapted paths.
PARIS HOTELS COLLECTION
Hôtel France d’Antin Opéra*** Madeleine-Opéra- 30 rooms
• Shopper's paradise, with all the major department stores and the Faubourg St Honoré.
• The Opéra Garnier, the Comédie Française and the Louvre are among the cultural highlights.
• Typical Haussmann-style building, with balconies on the second and fifth floors.
• The bedrooms, in classic Parisian style.
Wilson Opéra*** Madeleine – Opéra - 31 rooms
• Entirely renovated to create a fresh, contemporary atmosphere, with clean, elegant lines and bold colours.
• Natural materials, creating an elegant atmosphere that extends into the bedrooms.
• Bright and spacious bathrooms.
Hôtel Chavanel**** Madeleine – Opéra 27 rooms
• Hausmann-style charm.
• Hotel with a soft, easy-chic feel, contemporary elegance.
• An inviting alchemy of calm and comfort.
• Picture-perfect bathrooms and intimate rooms boast a sophisticated style.
• Rooms with a view and the ideal base to explore the oh- so Parisian districts.
Hostellerie du Marais*** Marais - Bastille - 24 rooms
• 17th century building.
• Renovated bedrooms.
• Breakfast served in a historical vaulted wine cellar.
• Located between the traditional and prestigious Place des Vosges, formerly known as Place Royale, the Musée Picasso and the Opéra Bastille.
Hôtel Dauphine Saint Germain*** Saint-Germain-des-Prés - 30 rooms
• French-style elegance, Parisian chic.
• A lifestyle reflected in the flower-filled facades, the winding streets, little markets and sophisticated boutiques.
• 17th century building, the epitome of the St-Germain- des-Près ambiance.
• Selection of fine products served for breakfast.
Hôtel Le Clos Médicis*** Saint-Germain-des-Prés - 38 rooms
• Built-in 1773 for the Medicis family and its court.
• The décor combines contemporary and traditional lines.
• Latin Quarter.
• Located in an easily accessible legendary area.
Le Bailli De Suffren*** Eiffel Tower 25 rooms
• Unlimited Internet access, Italian-style showers and welcome tray.
• The entire capital is easily accessible from this residential area in the 15th arrondissement on the edge of the 7th arrondissement with the Eiffel Tower, UNESCO and the congress centres as well as the museums and theatres of Montparnasse.
• Shuttle service to the airport.
Eiffel Saint Charles*** Eiffel Tower - 33 rooms
• Located between the Eiffel Tower and the Parc des Expositions (exhibition centre).
• Cosy, brightly decorated rooms designed with modern needs in mind.
• Contemporary design of the rooms in tune with the atmosphere of the surrounding area, with its numerous bars, restaurants, theatres and trendy clubs.
Hôtel Le Royal Rive Gauche*** Jardin du Luxembourg - Montparnasse 48 rooms
• Combination of neoclassical design and a practised eye for colour, alternating between warm shades and sparkling tones.
• Located in a pleasant neighbourhood on the Rive Gauche.
• Close to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse.
• Easy access to public transport for travel throughout the capital.
Le Lapin Blanc**** Quartier Latin 27 rooms
• The 1950s feel paired with contemporary exuberance imbued with the spirit of the Latin Quarter.
• The completely revamped hotel, the work of two creative artists, features luminous shades of white.
• Closed to the Jardin du Luxembourg.
Hôtel Mayfair Paris**** Concorde – Louvre - 47 rooms
• Nestling in the historic heart of Paris, between Place Vendôme and Place de la Concorde.
• Luxury and soft, calming light in an elegant universe.
• Light wood, marble lobby and classical furniture.
• A small, interior, flower-filled courtyard harmoniously rounds off the charming feel.
Hôtel Molière**** Concorde - Louvre - 32 rooms
• Central and quiet address.
• Just a few minutes from the Louvre, Palais Royal, Comédie Française, Rue de Rivoli and the Avenue de l'Opéra.
• Built in 1840, on the site of the townhouse of the surgeon of Louis XIV.
• Hues and fine fabrics of the especially spacious rooms and suites.
Hôtel Chateaubriand**** Champs-Elysées 28 rooms
• In the prestigious neighbourhood of the Champs Elysées.
• 19th-century dwelling with lovingly selected items and rich fabrics reveals
• Warm and elegant rooms.
Hôtel Napoléon***** Champs-Elysées 102 rooms
• Overtly charming, luxuriously decorated, distinguished hotel.
• Built in the 1920s.
• Designed to provide sumptuous accommodation for the high society of the time.
• Located setting in the so- called Golden Triangle.
• Legendary place to stay.