|Condition:||Minimum 2 people|
|Price:||A$250 per person|
Day Tour - out of Amiens
Pick Up time: 9.30am at Amiens Train Station
- Drop off time: 5.00 – 5.15pm approximately at Amiens train station
The Western Front Tour operated by the longest established Australian battlefield tour company for the western front battlefields.
Our professional tour guide specialize in taking Australians to memorials, battlefields, military cemeteries and to visit the grave sites of fallen relatives and friends. Whether your interest is personal or historical, this tour is extremely informative.
Few of the sites visited during the tour:
- Visit the Adelaide cemetery
- Villers-Bretonneux Franco-Australian museum and school
- Australian national memorial
- Albert, Pozieres
- Beaumont Hamel Trench Park
- Australian 1st division Memorials…
Limited number of people, we recommend you to book early.
Recommended Train from Paris Gare du Nord: 7h28am, arriving Amiens at 8h47am.
Please check timing prior as these may have changed.
(Transport via Mini Bus)
|Tour date 2016:||22 April|
|Cost per person:||From A$1,850 Twin Share|
- Stay 4 nights in the heart of the Western Front
- Travel with only a maximum of 40 travellers
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- 15 years experience operating Western Front tours
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Guaranteed group departures
This Somme tour has been specifically designed to appeal to anyone planning to commemorate ANZAC Day wishing to complete their commemorative journey by ‘bolting on’ a fascinating Western Front tour.
This programme is led by a specialist Battlefield Tour Manager and focuses specifically on the commemorative sites of the Somme battlefields. Staying three nights in Amiens, close to Villers-Bretonneux, allows for comprehensive sightseeing and quality touring.
For anyone wanting a more in-depth and comprehensive Western Front tour that includes both the Flanders and Somme Battlefields, please call us on 1300 302 623.
- Stay 3 nights in the centre of Amiens, superbly located to access all the major Commemorative sights
- Gain a deeper insight into the life of the diggers from our specialist Battlefield Tour Manager
- See the 2nd Australian Division memorial at Mont St Quentin and the Australian Corps Memorial at Le Hamel
- Be professionally guided throughout the Somme Commemorative sites including the Australian National Memorial at Villers-Bretonneux, Fromelles Memorials, Bullecourt ‘Digger’ Memorial, Adelaide Cemetery, Australian Memorials at Pozières, the Thiepval Memorial to the Missing of the Somme and the Newfoundland Memorial Park
- Visit Franco-Australian Museum at Victoria Primary School in Villers-Bretonneux
- 14 years experience operating Western Front tours