PARIS HOTELS COLLECTION
Hôtel France d’Antin Opéra*** Madeleine-Opéra- 30 rooms
• Shopper's paradise, with all the major department stores and the Faubourg St Honoré.
• The Opéra Garnier, the Comédie Française and the Louvre are among the cultural highlights.
• Typical Haussmann-style building, with balconies on the second and fifth floors.
• The bedrooms, in classic Parisian style.
Wilson Opéra*** Madeleine – Opéra - 31 rooms
• Entirely renovated to create a fresh, contemporary atmosphere, with clean, elegant lines and bold colours.
• Natural materials, creating an elegant atmosphere that extends into the bedrooms.
• Bright and spacious bathrooms.
Hôtel Chavanel**** Madeleine – Opéra 27 rooms
• Hausmann-style charm.
• Hotel with a soft, easy-chic feel, contemporary elegance.
• An inviting alchemy of calm and comfort.
• Picture-perfect bathrooms and intimate rooms boast a sophisticated style.
• Rooms with a view and the ideal base to explore the oh- so Parisian districts.
Hostellerie du Marais*** Marais - Bastille - 24 rooms
• 17th century building.
• Renovated bedrooms.
• Breakfast served in a historical vaulted wine cellar.
• Located between the traditional and prestigious Place des Vosges, formerly known as Place Royale, the Musée Picasso and the Opéra Bastille.
Hôtel Dauphine Saint Germain*** Saint-Germain-des-Prés - 30 rooms
• French-style elegance, Parisian chic.
• A lifestyle reflected in the flower-filled facades, the winding streets, little markets and sophisticated boutiques.
• 17th century building, the epitome of the St-Germain- des-Près ambiance.
• Selection of fine products served for breakfast.
Hôtel Le Clos Médicis*** Saint-Germain-des-Prés - 38 rooms
• Built in 1773 for the Medicisfamily and its court.
• The décor combines contemporary and traditional lines.
• Latin Quarter.
• Located in an easily accessible legendary area.
Le Bailli De Suffren*** Eiffel Tower 25 rooms
• Unlimited Internet access, Italian-style showers and welcome tray.
• The entire capital is easily accessible from this residential area in the 15th arrondissement on the edge of the 7th arrondissement with the Eiffel Tower, UNESCO and the congress centres as well as the museums and theatres of Montparnasse.
• Shuttle service to the airport.
Eiffel Saint Charles*** Eiffel Tower - 33 rooms
• Located between the Eiffel Tower and the Parc des Expositions (exhibition centre).
• Cosy, brightly decorated rooms designed with modern needs in mind.
• Contemporary design of the rooms in tune with the atmosphere of the surrounding area, with its numerous bars, restaurants, theatres and trendy clubs.
Hôtel Le Royal Rive Gauche*** Jardin du Luxembourg - Montparnasse 48 rooms
• Combination of neoclassical design and a practised eye for colour, alternating between warm shades and sparkling tones.
• Located in a pleasant neighbourhood on the Rive Gauche.
• Close to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse.
• Easy access to public transport for travel throughout the capital.
Le Lapin Blanc**** Quartier Latin 27 rooms
• A 1950s feel paired with contemporary exuberance imbued with the spirit of the Latin Quarter.
• The completely revamped hotel, the work of two creative artists, features luminous shades of white.
• Closed to the Jardin du Luxembourg.
Hôtel Mayfair Paris**** Concorde – Louvre - 47 rooms
• Nestling in the historic heart of Paris, between Place Vendôme and Place de la Concorde.
• Luxury and soft, calming light in an elegant universe.
• Light wood, marble lobby and classical furniture.
• A small, interior, flower-filled courtyard harmoniously rounds off the charming feel.
Hôtel Molière**** Concorde - Louvre - 32 rooms
• Central and quiet address.
• Just a few minutes from the Louvre, Palais Royal, Comédie Française, Rue de Rivoli and the Avenue de l'Opéra.
• Built in 1840, on the site of the townhouse of the surgeon of Louis XIV.
• Hues and fine fabrics of the especially spacious rooms and suites.
Hôtel Chateaubriand**** Champs-Elysées 28 rooms
• In the prestigious neighbourhood of the Champs Elysées.
• 19th century dwelling with lovingly selected items and rich fabrics reveals
• Warm and elegant rooms.
Hôtel Napoléon***** Champs-Elysées 102 rooms
• Overtly charming, luxuriously decorated, distinguished hotel.
• Built in the 1920s.
• Designed to provide sumptuous accommodation for the high society of the time.
• Located setting in the so- called Golden Triangle.
• Legendary place to stay.